United States adds three Russian companies to sanctions list
Restrictions also continued against two companies included in the list earlier
The US imposed new sanctions against three Russian companies, as well as extended the existing against two. This is stated in the report of the State Department.
In particular, the new list included the 150th Aircraft Repair Plant in Kaliningrad, Kolomenskoye design bureau and engineering company in Kolomna, Moscow Region. Existing sanctions were extended in respect of the Tula Design Bureau and NPO Machine-Building Corporation.
It is reported that restrictions apply to subsidiaries and structural subdivisions of the companies which are included in the sanctions list earlier.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain