Umerov's defense disputed a psychiatric examination in court
The appeal on the decision to hold a forced psychiatric examination of Umerov has not yet been considered by the court - Polozov
Nikolai Polozov, the attorney of the Mejlis Deputy Ilmi Umerov disputed the decision on Umerov's psychiatric examination. This was announced by Polozov on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
According to him, the appeal hasn't yet been considered by the court. Never the less, the attorney believes that the fact of holding a forcible psychiatric examination is an example of aggressive pressure on Umerov.
"FSB officers are perfectly aware that Umerov is an elderly and sick person, thus they treat him in such a cynical inhuman way, sending him to a completely unnecessary examination," - said Polozov.
At the same time Polozov notes that the psychiatric hospital personnel treats Umerov good, he is even given some pharmacological help, without which, according to the lawyer, he could die.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain