Umerov to stay in psychiatric hospital until September 7
No expertise is being conducted with Ilmi Umerov. The reasons for his further stay in the psycho ward are not explained
Deputy head of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov may be kept in a psychiatric hospital until September 7. This was reported by the lawyer Nikolai Polozov on his Facebook page citing an FSB officer.
"I was just visiting Ilmi Umerov in a psychiatric clinic, where he had been illegally held for "hospital psychiatric examination" for two weeks already. "His state of health is stable. Public attention to his to his person makes the administration of the hospital to treat him attentively and carefully."
"At the same time it's necessary to understand that Umerov was previously discharged from cardiology department of the hospital under pressure from the investigator. He didn't finish his therapy. And there are no conditions for cardiac treatment in a psychiatric hospital. No appropriate medical equipment. Today Ilmi Umerov was visited by the Russian Deputy Health Minister, who was very interested in details of his stay and examination. They were shooting videos, this means that Russian authorities try to insure themselves under the international pressure,"- says Polozov.
According to the lawyer, no expertise is being conducted with Ilmi Umerov. The reasons for his further stay in the psycho ward are not explained.
Polozov also urged Ukrainian authorities to "to be more decisive to speak and to act in this matter."
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case