Ukroboronprom to sign a contract on steering units supplies with Canadian company
Canadian company shall provide carrier AN-124 with modern avionics
National concern Ukroboronprom has concluded a contract on steering unites supplies with a Canadian company, according to the press service of the concern.
In the frameworks of Farnborough Air Show-2016, taking place in Great Britain these days, the Antonov administration has already signed two agreements with representatives of Canadian firm Esterline CMC Electronics (CMC). Under the terms of the agreements the Canadian company shall provide equipment for the carrier AN-124 and regional jet airliners AN-148/158/178 with up-to-date aviation electronics.
Under the 1st agreement, Canada is to supply flight control system CMA-9000 (FMS), sensors GPS CMA-5024 and a double configuration multifunctional display MFD-2068 to upgrade AN-124. The 2nd agreement provides for flight control system CMA-9000 and multifunctional displays MFD-3068 for manufacturing AN-148/158/178 of commercial and military use.
“We are very proud that Antonov chose our avionic systems for this aircraft series. This is a proof and worldwide recognition of our major expertize in navigation systems,” – Michelle Potvin said, the president of Esterline Avionics Systems.
Recall that Free Trade Agreement was signed between Ukraine and Canada yesterday, on July 11.
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case