Ukroboronprom tested advanced Mi-8MSB helicopter
The upgraded transport vehicle can be used in many areas
Ukroboronprom, the country’s leading defense enterprise, successfully tested the upgraded Mi-8MSB helicopter, the company’s press service reported December 16.
“The helicopter’s flight range and loading capacity have been increased, and the fuel consumption rate was cut down”, reads the message by the Ukroboronprom’s press service.
The company said that new turbo-shaft engines were set up in the helicopter, which makes it reliable and capable of working in various climate conditions. The Mi-8MSB’s construction involves a number of designers’ ideas that meet the requirements of fifth-generation helicopters.
Mi-8MSB can complete tasks of any complexity and may be used for various purposes, such as emergency control, cargo transportation, irrigation et cetera.
Previously, Ukroboronprom designed and developed Verba, the multiple missile launch system based on the Soviet analogue, widely known as Grad.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain