"Ukroboronprom" presented new unmanned flying vehicles "Horlytsya" and "Phantom"
Prototype of a new combat unit "Viy" was presented as well
Ukraine's state arms manufacturer "Ukroboronprom" presented to Olexandr Turchynov the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine new unmanned flying vehicles "Horlytsya" and "Phantom". It was reported by the press service of state concern.
Multipurpose aviation complex "Horlytsya" was developed at the state enterprise "Antonov" together with other enterprises of Ukraine. It is noted that this will be the first not imported tactical unmanned flying complex, which is able to carry means of destruction, with its real flight distance of more than 1 thousand km.
Tactical multipurpose unmanned vehicle "Phantom" is a remote-controlled armored fighting mini-vehicle. It is equipped with day and night sighting system, which enables round-the-clock fire, defeat distance is more than 1 km. Cruising distance is up to 20 km. "Phantom" is controlled by secured radio channel or via a fiber cable up to 5 km.
"Phantom" is able to transport ammunition, evacuate the wounded from the battlefield and to perform combat missions.
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain