Ukraininan President signed another "visa-free" law
Poroshenko signed a law on amendments to some legislative acts aiming at liberalization from visa regime for Ukraine by the EU
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed a law on amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine concerning the documents certifying the citizenship of Ukraine aimed at liberalization from visa regime for Ukraine by the EU, according to the press service of the President.
The law №1474-VIII "On amendments to the legislative acts of Ukraine, concerning the documents certifying the citizenship of Ukraine, identity or a person's special status, aimed at liberalization from visa regime for Ukraine by the EU" was adopted by the Parliament on July 14, 2016.
"The law specifies a list of documents certifying the identity, Ukrainian citizenship or special status of the person w/o a contactless electronic chip, determines the legal status of certain categories of persons. Adoption the Act provides for amendments to the current government and departmental regulations," - the statement reads.
Expectedly, the implementation of the law, as will enable eliminating legal gaps in the legislation and bringing the Law of Ukraine "On the Unified State Register of demographic and documents that confirm the citizenship of Ukraine, person’s identity or person's special status" in line with current legislation.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars