On June 9, members of Ukrainian diaspora in Rome held a meeting demanding to save EU sanctions against Russia and to increase pressure of EU countries upon the Kremlin (Radio Liberty). The protest action was organized by local NGO Euromaidan Rome and the Congress of Ukrainians in Italy. One of the activists Oles’ Horodetsky reported this at Facebook. Participants in the meeting turned to Italian lawmakers, saying that the economic sanctions against Russia are the only way to reach peace without resorting to military actions, so they’ve got to be extended. According to demonstrators, justifying the aggressor contravenes the basic principles of democratic society and international law.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Ukrainians in Rome demand that EU saves anti-Russian sanctions
Activists gathered near Italian Parliament
French do not understand importance of Ukraine for Europe, - Bernard-Henry Levy 18 September, 14:56
Ukrainian legislation allows supply of infected chicken meat from EU 1 September, 14:56
Ukraine paid 505 million dollars of interest on restructured Eurobonds 2 September, 16:56
Marshall Plan for Ukraine designed for 10 years 14 September, 22:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas