On June 9, members of Ukrainian diaspora in Rome held a meeting demanding to save EU sanctions against Russia and to increase pressure of EU countries upon the Kremlin (Radio Liberty). The protest action was organized by local NGO Euromaidan Rome and the Congress of Ukrainians in Italy. One of the activists Oles’ Horodetsky reported this at Facebook. Participants in the meeting turned to Italian lawmakers, saying that the economic sanctions against Russia are the only way to reach peace without resorting to military actions, so they’ve got to be extended. According to demonstrators, justifying the aggressor contravenes the basic principles of democratic society and international law.
23:09 20.02.2017 Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
20:54 20.02.2017 Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
19:19 20.02.2017 Ukraine’s population decreased to 42.5 million people in 2016, - Statistics Service
Ukrainians in Rome demand that EU saves anti-Russian sanctions
Activists gathered near Italian Parliament
NATO Deputy Secretary General: We help Ukraine not only morally 9 February, 21:14
Groysman invites all EU citizens for Eurovision in Ukraine 10 February, 13:31
EU to allocate 18 million euro to help affected Donbas residents 20 February, 16:44
Dutch EU-Ukraine AA voting to take place next week 14 February, 08:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported over past day
- UKRAINE TOP 23:09Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
- UKRAINE TOP 22:16Mass demonstrations regarding Donbas trade blockade were held in Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 21:35Poroshenko appointed Ambassador to Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 20:54Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
- UKRAINE TOP 20:23NABU questioned Akhmetov on "Onyshchenko recordings"
- RUSSIA19:46Russian Ambassador to UN Vitaly Churkin dies in New York
- UKRAINE TOP 19:19Ukraine’s population decreased to 42.5 million people in 2016, - Statistics Service
- FINANCE18:51SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29MEP Rebecca Harms visits Avdiivka
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"