Ukrainian-US military exercise Rapid Trident-2016 completed in Ukraine
Maneuvers was attended by 1,800 officers and soldiers from 13 countries
The Ukrainian-American command and staff exercises (involving troops) Rapid Trident-2016 completed in the Lviv region of Ukraine. This was reported on the website of Ukrainian Ministry of Defense.
This year Rapid Trident was atended by more than 1,800 officers and soldiers from 13 countries.
In solemn conditions the Airborne and Marines Forces of Ukraine, together with American soldiers during the national anthems of both countries lowered flags of Ukraine and the USA. Each of the participants of the multinational maneuvers received a personal certificate. It was also held the awarding ceremony of servicemen of Ukraine, the United States and participating countries.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case