Ukrainian reforms: ups and downs (Part 3)
"Even though Ukraine is going the right direction we would like it to go much faster", - Ambassador of Sweden
Andreas von Beckerath, Ambassador of Sweden to Ukraine, during the interview with 112.International Channel underlines the importance of efficient independent media for strengthening democracy and fighting corruption, tells about the positive changes that Ukrainians have achieved through the reforms, significant achievements in macroeconomic sector, establishing of NABU and the new Prosecutor General’s Office, and whether these institutions are successful or not. Also Ambassador of Sweden explains what can help to improve Ukraine’s image on the European scene and what steps our foreign partners are waiting from us to make.
Take a look at Ukraine through the eyes of a European expert – watch the video:
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas