President Poroshenko signed three laws of the "visa-free package"
The bills are aimed at the introduction of visa-free regime with EU
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed three bills, which are included in the "visa-free" package, - reported the Presidential press service on Facebook.
"Have signed three laws of the “visa-free” package. Ukraine is Europe!" - said in a statement.
Recall, February 12, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko introduced to the Supreme Council the package of three bills aimed at the implementation criteria for the introduction of visa-free regime with EU.
Supreme Council adopted the bills from the so-called "visa-free" package on February 18 during evening plenary.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case