Ukrainian political crisis negative impact, - Fitch research
Parliamentary coalition crisis in Ukraine delays reforms and lowers ratings
The consequences of the political crisis in Ukraine will depend on whether International Monetary Fund to continue financial assistance providing and official creditors to continue their support, - stated in Fitch Ratings international rating agency report.
The report said that the tension between Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, along with the influence of corruption and increasing popularity of the opposition, has delayed the reforms and detained the next tranches of the Fund.
The agency notes that political consequences of this crisis remain unclear now.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars