Ukrainian plains will travel back and forth to Egypt
'There is no need in closing air connection with Egypt' - Shulmeister
Ukraine will not close air connection with Egypt because of catastrophic air crush of Russian plane above Sinai Peninsula. This was mentioned on the briefing of Cabinet of Ministers by deputy of minister of infrastructure Volodymyr Shulmeister.
'We think that there is no need in closing air connection with Egypt'— said the official. He announced that Ukrainian airlines are still flying to Sharm-el-Sheikh, although with sticking to intense security measures.
Volodymyr Shulmeister admitted, that the government is tracing the situation in Egypt attentively, and in case of increasing risks for flights of Ukrainian jets will take the decision of breaking-off of air connection.
'As of today according to the information of the ministry there is a low level of risk for Ukrainian citizens and low level of air security in general.'
Earlier Prime-minister Arsenii Yatseniuk charged Ministry of Infrastructure to take to consideration possibility of prohibition of flights (in case of appearing any danger) to Egypt for Ukrainian citizens, since after the crush of Russian jet flights to Egypt were prohibited in France, Great Britain and Germany.
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars