Ukrainian Parliament ratified agreement about status of NATO mission in Ukraine
NATO mission will involve a communication office, information and documentation centers
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine ratified the agreement with the Alliance about the status of NATO mission in Ukraine, it is said on the Parliament’s website.
251 MPs voted for the law, 7 – against.
Earlier the Parliament didn’t manage to vote for ratification of the agreement signed on September 22, 2015 in Kyiv.
NATO mission will involve NATO communication office and NATO center of information and documentation.
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe 27 October, 10:32
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case