Ukrainian MP Maxym Burbak speaking about Government action plan for 2016
He marks it's advantages and urges Petro Poroshenko’s Bloc to support the action plan
During Ukrainian Week in European Parliament Ukrainian MP Maxym Burbak described the advantages of Government action plan for 2016 , which was announced by Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.
"It envisages economic growth, employment generation, struggle against poverty. Also this action plan provides a new policy of non-interference in government actions," - said Maxym Burbak.
Also he urges politicians from the Petro Poroshenko’s Bloc to support the plan.
"Because our Western partner’s assistance depends on this support and also it’s important to show our unity in fight against our enemies. It’s enough for us to fight, enough to defend someone's political interests. Now we need to unite for one purpose – for the salvation of our European country Ukraine." - stated Ukrainian MP.
Watch the video:
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars