Ukrainian military formations are the key deterrent for Putin
Kremlin leadership will incur heavy losses in the event of activation of aggression against Ukraine - Turchynov
Kremlin leadership will incur heavy losses in the event of activation of aggression against Ukraine. This was stated by the Secretary of the National Security Council and Defense of Ukraine, Oleksandr Turchynov, reports his press office.
"The only thing that today is holding back the deployment of a new stage of the military aggression against our country - is the Kremlin leadership's understanding of the inevitability of big losses from confrontation with our army", - Oleksandr Turchynov said.
According to him, Russia's Security Council meeting is a continuation of dirty provocation against Ukraine, which started yesterday with the FSB statement. The purpose of such action is obvious - to cross out the peaceful way to stop aggression and liberate the occupied territories, enhance escalation and create the conditions for further aggressive actions of Russia.
According to Turchynov, Ukrainian military units are the key factor of deterrence of Putin's aggression against Ukraine.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars