Ukrainian law enforcers will guard Russian embassy on September 18 in usual mode, - Groysman
Despite the ban, Russian diplomats said that polling stations in any case will be opened
Ukrainian law enforcement officers will guard the Russian embassy on September 18 in the usual mode. This was stated by the Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman at the opening of second day of the 13th annual YES meeting in Kyiv, reports "Interfax-Ukraine".
"Ukraine - it is a very civilized country, we will do everything as required by international law. We are not going to protect the electoral process of the Russian Federation. In fact, in Kyiv, there is an order, no matter what day of the week is today. Therefore, the law enforcement system will perform its functions in a usual mode, "- he said.
Recall, last night in Kyiv uncnown people attacked the embassy of the Russian Federation. They threw firecrackers, some of which caused ignitions.
On Sunday, in the building of the Russian Embassy polling stations on the election to the State Duma of the Russian Federation had to be opened. But, despite the ban, Russian diplomats said that the stations in any case will be opened.
As previously reported, on September 8 Verkhovna Rada adopted a resolution which called on the parliaments of the world not to recognize the elections to the State Duma in the territory of Crimea.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas