Ukrainian Intelligence: Putin’s counselor might visit Donetsk during May holidays
Vladislav Surkov could “join the festivities” in Donetsk
Chief Department of Intelligence of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry expects that Vladislav Surkov, Counselor to Russian President Putin, will come to Donetsk region to participate in May festivities.
“On April 30, we expect that about 17 million US dollars will be assigned for social needs of locals in the so-called DPR. However, leaders of the militants will only spend about 2 million dollars for the needs of local residents; the rest of the sum will go to cover the needs of Russian and local officials. That’s why Surkov is expected to come to Donetsk – to allot the money”, reads the message.
According to Ukraine’s Security Service, in February this year, Surkov already visited Donetsk. Back then, Putin’s aide and local militant leaders discussed preparations to local elections.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case