Ukrainian government expects to receive 3d tranche from IMF
This week Cabinet of Ministers will sign the updated text of the memorandum on cooperation with IMF
The Head of the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) Valeriya Hontareva expects the government to sign the updated text of the memorandum on cooperation with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and to receive the third tranche of the loan within 3-4 weeks, informs UNIAN.
“First of all we need to send the signed memorandum… Everything is ready, currently the mission is discussing technical details with the ministries. I believe we will send it by the end of this week and IMF Board of Directors will make the decision”, - she said.
The Head of NBU supposes that Ukraine will receive the money within 2-3 weeks after the memorandum is signed, which means within 3-4 weeks.
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas