Ukrainian elections: the most odious candidates
Porn, weapons, naked torsos, and many other things that you didn't know about Ukrainian candidates
You think that elections it is something very official and boring? Not in Ukraine. Bukvy has collected photos of the most odious candidates to local elections in Ukraine, which to be held October 25.
Candidates to Vinnytsia City Council are quite young, for example, Anastasiya Ryzhova, candidate from President's Party "Solidarity", is 18.
Maryna Tehypko, 21 years, candidate from "Solidarity".
Yaroslav Viliotnik, 20 years, candidate from the party of Speaker Groisman
Vira Mazur, 23 years (probably, she looks a bit older), party of Speaker Groisman
Oleksandr Bruzda, 21 years, "Batkivshchyna" party
Oleksandra Telehuzova, 20 years, "Batkivshchyna" party
Zakharchuk Yulia, candidate from"UNA-UNSO", 29 years. She has children. Here are some photo, which she shares in social networks.
Vlad Umnov, 22 years, "Ukrop" party. He demanstrates his naked torso and his passion to weapons.
Anna Shulyachenko, candidate for the Zhytomyr city council from the "Nova Derzhava". Anna works as an administrator at the "Yalynka" hotel. And she is 24. On her "VKontakte" page Anna writes that she is waiting for some fabulous event, magician and love.
Anna used to be an activist of Communist party, which is now prohibited in Ukraine. This is the group photo with the leader of the party.
Young candidates to deputies of the Ivano-Frankivsk City Council.
Sofia Kmetyuk running from the "Radical Party of Lyashko"
19-year-old Alina Belanenko, the party "Svoboda", Mykolayiv City Council.
Natalia Andrievska, volunteer and mother of two children, running from "Hromadianska Pozytsia". In her social networks she writes that porn is among her interests.
Putin supports Vyacheslav Volodin as the parliamentary speaker 23 September, 16:17
112.international Exclusive: Georgian parliamentary elections comments 15 October, 19:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars