Ukrainian business forums to hold in France, Holland, Canada
In 2016 Ukraine will hold business forums in France, Holland and Canada to help Ukrainian companies in seeking new contracts and accessing to the new markets
During the press-conference in Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade Natalia Mykolska informed that in 2016 Ukraine will hold business forums in France, Holland and Canada to help Ukrainian companies in seeking new contracts and accessing to the new markets, reported UNIAN.
"Last year we also planned to hold a business forum in France, which was postponed to April 5 this year. There will be the forum in the Netherlands, and we know that in the end of June it will be the forum in Canada" – said Natalia Mykolska.
Earlier Washington hosted the first U.S.- Ukraine business forum
During press conference it was noted that in current Ukrainian economic situation Canada is a very attractive partner because of its purchasing power which is higher than in other countries staying in cooperation with Ukraine.
Also except business forums Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure has planned a number of trade missions with Ukrainian government and business for current year.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars