Ukrainian border guards report violation of international maritime law by Russia
On the facts of violation they informed interested ministries and departments
Ukrainian border guards, carrying out orders of President of Ukraine for the protection of the interests in its exclusive (maritime) economic zone, in connection with the events in Turkey, found a violation by the Russian Federation of international maritime law about what already informed the relevant ministries and agencies. This was reported in the press service of the Ukrainian State Border Service.
As noted, on July 16-17, the ship of Sea Guard of State Border Service in cooperation with the Navy aircraft found and documented fact of towing jack-up rig "Siwash" from the raid of port in temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea to the area of the Golitsyno gas field in maritime economic zone of Ukraine.
In 2014, this platform, which belongs to "Chernomorneftegaz", was illegally seized by the Russian Federation at the time of the annexation of the Crimea.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case