Ukrainian border guards defeated militants attack at Mayorks control post today
A group of diversionists, who fired Ukrainian posistions at control post Mayorks from grenade launchers
Ukrainian border guards repelled the attack of a group of diversionists, who fired a control post Mayorks from grenade launchers overnight into Tuesday, July 19. This was reported by the press service of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
"Sabotage groups of the enemy, using the terrain, made 4 shots from the rocket-propelled grenade launcher," - the statement reads.
Border guards have taken a perimeter defense and responded to the enemy fire.
As it was reported earlier Russian occupation forces opened fire 78 times on the units ATO forces.
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars