Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church appeal to Patriarchate of Constantinople
Request to be included into Patriarchate of Constantinople to Ecumenical Patriarchate Bartholomew has been accepted by the bishops' council
The Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church (UAOC) is appealing to be included into Patriarchate of Constantinople.
The respective request to Ecumenical Patriarchate Bartholomew has been accepted by the bishops' council.
The Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church is one of the branches of the Church of Kyiv. It currently has an irregular canonical status. De facto its status is autocephalous, but it is not recognized by the Ecumenical Orthodox Churches.
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case