Ukrainian Armed Forces got 141 pieces of military hardware in Chuhuiv facility in Kharkiv region today
Armoured vehicles, infantry fighting vehicles, aircrafts, and radar equipment are now available for Ukrainian Army
The President handed over 141 pieces of military hardware today in Chuhuiv: armoured vehicles, infantry fighting vehicles, aircrafts, and radar equipment. This military hardware was produced or upgraded by Ukrainian defense complex enterprises.
"These two years were the most difficult two years in the history of independent Ukraine," - said Poroshenko in Chuhuiv.
He also noted that Ukraine managed to stand against military aggression only due to patriotism, courage and heroism of soldiers, volunteers and ordinary citizens.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars