Ukraine's topic #1 at NATO-Russia Council meeting in Brussels
Stoltenberg says Moscow was brought to their standing – to solve the conflict in Eastern Ukraine by diplomatic means
Ukraine became the main topic of the agenda of the NATO-Russia Council meeting in Brussels.
This was reported by NATO General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg after the meeting. According to him, Moscow was brought to their standing which was elaborated last week during Warsaw Summit – to solve the conflict in Eastern Ukraine by diplomatic means.
Stoltenberg says it is a step forward improving relations between Russia and NATO.
The Secretary General also informed that the next Council meeting is planned, but. However, the format and the date is not yet determined.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia bombers fly near Iceland passenger airliner 27 September, 09:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars