Russian-backed separatist forces publish personal info of journalists working in eastern Ukraine
Ukraine’s security services is currently investigating the information leak
“The SBU, Ukraine’s Security Service, has nothing to do with the publication of lists of the Ukrainian journalists working in the combat area in eastern Ukraine. We’ll figure it out”, posted SBU’s spokeswoman Olena Gitlyanska.
She added that OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media Dunja Mijatovic announced the organization’s recommendations about accreditation in various countries. “Mijatovic said she’d hoped that the recommendations would be of use for Ukraine, too. The key opportunity for the journalists is to report and share the information from the conflict zone with minimum risk for their lives”, Gitlyanska wrote.
Previously, one of the Internet sources linked to the pro-Kremlin militants published names and phone numbers of Ukrainian and foreign reporters accredited in the combat area in Donbas.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas