Ukraine's Prosecutor office to nail on charges against 39 Russia citizens
Six already stand convicted
Ukraine's Prosecutor office indicted charges on 39 Russian citizens of escalation of war in Ukraine. Prosecutor General Yuriy Lustenko said this during a briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"The General Prosecutor Office of Ukraine suspects 39 citizens of Russian Federation of committing particularly serious crimes against the national security of Ukraine and public safety, peace and the international rule of law. 31 of them are members of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. The court sent the indictments against 10 Russian citizens, 6 of which have been condemned to a sentence of imprisonment from 11 to 15 years”, Prosecutor said.
According to Lutsenko, Deputy Prime Minister of Russia Vladislav Surkov, Plenipotentiary of the Crimean Federal District Oleg Belaventsev, Minister of Defence Sergey Shoygu and two of his Deputies, and 10 generals from the senior officers of the Armed Forces of Russia are among nailed on charges.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars