Ukraine’s patrol police celebrates first anniversary
The new police have been serving Ukrainians since July 4, 2015
President Petro Poroshenko congratulated the patrol police on their first anniversary.
‘One year. 13 thousand new policemen and policewomen. 32 cities. Unprecedented trust of citizens. Congratulations, Ukrainian cops!’ the head of the Ukrainian state posted at Facebook.
Ukraine’s patrol police started working in Kyiv on July 4, 2015. Later, patrol police units showed up in Odesa, Lviv, Kharkiv and many other cities and towns across Ukraine. The patrol police also works in Mariupol, Severodonetsk, Lysychansk and other cities, located not far from the combat area in Donbas.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels