Ukraine's Minister of Infrastructure denied information about blocking Russian trucks
In case if blocking will be continued WTO will impose sanctions against our country
In case if blocking Russian trucks moving through the territory of Ukraine will be continued, the country will meet World Trade Organization (WTO) sanctions, - stated the Head of the Infrastructure Ministry Transport Department Roman Khmil on Facebook.
"If we will block this small stream, WTO will impose sanctions, and no one would drive through our territory " – wrote Roman Khmil.
Ukrainian Minister of Infrastructure Andriy Pivovarsky denied the information about blocking Russian trucks in Ukraine during the dialogue with journalists.
"Today, there are so many fakes in the public space ... At this moment, there are two peaceful protests in Lviv and Volyn region. No one is blocking Russian tracks because such act is leading to criminal responsibility."
In turn Roman Khmil praised the drop in Ukraine’s revenues due to the transits reduction.
"A rough estimate of losses is 15 billion UAH traffic revenues plus at least 100 billion UAH from the export sale of our products. I'm afraid that in fact it’s much more", - wrote Khmil.
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November 28 October, 07:50
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case