“On May 18-20, about 250,000 Crimean Tatars became victims of vicious policy of the Stalin’s USSR. The deportation of the Crimean Tatar people became a black page of the world’s history, a crime of the Soviet system in its deliberate struggle against nations of the USSR, particularly Crimean Tatars. Pain and sufferings of Crimean Tatars during the Soviet deportation of 1944 are now repeating once again, 70 years after these events, when Russian occupation of Crimea is taking place”.
17:57 21.02.2017 UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
17:34 21.02.2017 Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry: today, Crimean Tatars suffer just as much as they did in 1944
The Ministry’s press service came up with respective statement on Wednesday
Related: ‘Kremlin annexed Crimea and now will destroy national identity’: Ukraine’s Defense Secretary
Lyashko requires Artemenko leave his party after his statements on Crimea 20 February, 11:48
Lavrov comments on Artemenko plan to "rent Crimea" 20 February, 14:12
Russian MFA: Crimea to not return to Ukraine 15 February, 11:30
- SOCIETY21:03Ukraine investigates disappearance of 15 people in Crimea after its annexation
- POLITICS20:16Klimkin: UN must be more proactive in addressing armed conflict in Donbas
- SOCIETY19:31More than two dozen Tatar arrested in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:43Head of State Emergency Service detachment of Avdiivka died in hospital
- POLITICS17:57UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:34Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS17:13Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash to be extradited to U.S.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:00Ukraine considering process of weapons withdrawal in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine