Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry: Russia prevents Ukrainian officials from doing their job
The FSB banned Ukraine’s Presidential Envoy on Humanitarian Issues Iryna Gherashchenko from entering Russia
Ukraine’s Foreign Office released a statement, reacting on the decision of Russian federal security service to not let Gheraschenko onto the country’s territory. The Ukrainian ministry protested against the ban, saying that such move is a “rude breach of Russia’s commitments in the frameworks of Minsk agreements”.
Ukrainian diplomats urged the Russian side to cancel the outraging decision and refrain from possible provocations against persons who come to Russia on March 21 and 22 to be present at the pronunciation of the sentence in Nadiya Savchenko’s case.
Previously, Russian border guards banned Ukraine’s Presidential Envoy on Humanitarian Issues Iryna Gherashchenko from entering Russia, calling her persona non grata.
Gerashchenko: Ukraine demands that Russia releases Sushchenko 3 October, 10:00
Sushchenko case: Ukrainian reporter arrested for two months 3 October, 11:30
Ukrainian consul prevented from visiting detained Kolchenko 1 October, 14:00
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case