According to the Ministry’s press service, the key topic of the upcoming session will be maintaining security for democracy in Europe. “Illegal occupation of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and worsening of situation with human rights in the peninsula, systematic repressions against the Crimean Tatar and Ukrainian communities in Crimea, and continuous military aggression of the Russian Federation in Ukrainian Donbas will also be discussed”, the press service reported.
11:46 22.02.2017 Klimkin calls for UN Security Council reform due to abuse of veto right by "one state"
Ukraine’s FM Klimkin visits Bulgaria
The diplomat will participate in session of ministerial committee of Council of Europe
Related: Klimkin and Lavrov discussed issues by phone previously talked over by Poroshenko and Putin
Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan" 21 February, 16:43
Klimkin: UN must be more proactive in addressing armed conflict in Donbas 21 February, 20:16
Klimkin: Security in Europe is under threat due to frozen conflicts 21 February, 21:44
Poland may help Ukraine with electricity supply 21 February, 23:16
- SOCIETY12:27Amnesty International: Ahtem Chiygoz is "prisoner of conscience"
- POLITICS12:14British House of Commons approves law similar to Magnitsky Act
- POLITICS11:46Klimkin calls for UN Security Council reform due to abuse of veto right by "one state"
- UKRAINE TOP 11:38UN Secretary-General calls to implement Minsk agreements
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:00“Another intense phase of combat possible in Donbas,” – OSCE
- UKRAINE TOP 10:43Amnesty International on human rights: Russia, Ukraine critisized
- SOCIETY10:24March of National Dignity underway in Kyiv
- SOCIETY10:05NASA to report about discoveries beyond our solar system
- UKRAINE TOP 09:35SIPRI: Weapon types Russia sends to Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 08:55Poroshenko meets US Senate and Congress representatives
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine