According to the Ukrainian foreign ministry’s press service, Klimkin and German officials will also negotiate on steps for further implementation of Minsk agreements and ways of solution of the conflict situation in eastern Ukraine.
11:01 29.06.2017 Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
Ukraine’s foreign minister heads to Germany for visa-free talks
This week Pavlo Klimkin will discuss visa-free travel with Germany’s top officials
Related: Ukraine’s FM Klimkin visits Bulgaria
11 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine conflict zone 28 June, 23:27
Poroshenko thinks that Putin is completely unpredictable 28 June, 22:46
Cyber attack not yet stopped, — Europol 28 June, 21:28
- UKRAINE TOP 13:29Romania to give Ukraine cyber protection equipment for over €1 million
- RUSSIA13:16Putin claims that foreign special services support terrorists at Russian borders
- POLITICS12:37EU decision to extend sanctions against Russia comes into force
- UKRAINE TOP 12:02Petya virus disguised as ransom virus aimed at Ukraine, - expert
- POLITICS11:31US Senate approves $700 billion defense budget bill
- UKRAINE TOP 11:30Money not likely main motive of cyberattackers, - UN
- POLITICS11:01Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
- UKRAINE TOP 10:45Russia, America to hold talks on Ukraine’s Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 10:08Kyiv court continues hearing in Yanukovych case
- POLITICS10:02America ready to strike Syria after news on Assad chemical weapon, - CNN
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine