Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin met with Estonian President Toomas Hendrik Ilves, Parliamentary Speaker Eiki Nestor and his Estonian counterpart Marina Kaljurand. The sides discussed situation in Russian-occupied territories of Ukraine – Donbas and Crimea; issue of release of political prisoners of Ukraine in Russia; status of implementation of Minsk agreements; the course of reforms in Ukraine and Estonia’s support of Ukraine’s European integration.
17:57 21.02.2017 UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
17:34 21.02.2017 Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
15:42 21.02.2017 Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
Ukraine’s FM Klimkin meets with top Estonian officials
Diplomat was in Estonia with working visit on June 8-9
Related: Klimkin to visit Estonia on June 8-9
Related: Ukraine’s FM Klimkin visits Bulgaria
EU to allocate 18 million euro to help affected Donbas residents 20 February, 16:44
NATO Deputy Secretary General: We help Ukraine not only morally 9 February, 21:14
Groysman invites all EU citizens for Eurovision in Ukraine 10 February, 13:31
Dutch EU-Ukraine AA voting to take place next week 14 February, 08:32
- POLITICS17:57UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:34Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS17:13Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash to be extradited to U.S.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:00Ukraine considering process of weapons withdrawal in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
- SOCIETY15:27City council supports petition for recognition stray cats part of urban ecosystem
- POLITICS14:44Expulsion of MP Artemenko from Radical Party announced in parliament
- POLITICS14:22Ukraine blocks UNSC statement on Churkin’s passing away
- POLITICS13:46Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"