Ukraine's Cabinet: France MPs' visit to occupied Crimea is betrayal of Ukraine's territorial integrity
Ukrainian Parliament Members turn to French officials
The officials showed their utter indignation with the illegal visit of the France's Parliamentarians to occupied Crimea.
"Such visit undercuts efforts of international community to restore the territorial integrity of Ukraine under the internationally approved borders. We see these MPs as another instrument of Kremlin's propaganda", reads the letter.
Ukraine's parliamentarians hope French political elite will appropriately estimate such actions.
Head of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Verkhovna Rada Hanna Hopko, Vice Deputy of European Integration Committee Mariya Ionova, People's Deputies of Ukraine Alyona Shkrum and Olexiy Honcharenko signed the letter.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas