Ukraine will be priority during German chair in OSCE – Erler
Germany assumes OSCE chairmanship on January 1, 2016
Further search of a peaceful solution to the Donbas conflict will be one of the priority tasks for Germany during its presidency in the OSCE, Ukrinform news agency reported with a reference to Special Envoy of German government Gernot Erler.
“The Ukrainian conflict is a high priority from the view of the crisis management in the OSCE. We will focus on an attempt to reach the firm and long-lasting peace”, Ukrinform quoted Erler.
He reiterated that the warring parties should have completed all provisions of Minsk agreements by the end of the year, but that didn’t happen. This is why, according to Erler, Germany will put much effort into the implementation of respective provisions.
According to Erler, the most complicated task in this regard would be the restoration of control of Ukraine’s Armed Forces and the State Border Guard over the Ukrainian border.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Minsk talks parties to discuss disengaging of forces in Donbas 5 October, 07:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas