Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies
Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak met with U.S. Congressmen
Another round of negotiations about providing Ukraine with lethal weapons took place. The country’s defense minister Stepan Poltorak posted this at Facebook after his meeting with U.S. Congressmen William Flores and Andrew Harris.
The sides discussed the latest developments in Donbas and the situation with disengagement of forces. ‘The Russian military aggression is a challenge not only to Ukraine, but also the EU and NATO member countries,’ Poltorak wrote.
Congressman Flores confirmed that the U.S. is ready to continue to support Ukraine, both politically and by providing practical assistance. ‘Americans are amazed by the stoutness of Ukrainians and their will for independence and the European future. The U.S. Congress also supports Ukraine on the law-making level, including the extension of anti-Russian sanctions,’ Flores said.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars