Ukraine to take part in NATO's largest in the EU military exercises
Ukrainian military transport aircraft Il-76MD to join "Trident Juncture 2015"
Ukrainian military transport aircraft Il-76MD during 19-28 October 2015 will be involved in the joint missions with NATO in Italy and Spain, as stated by the press office of Ukraine to NATO.
Training "Trident Juncture 2015" is the largest and most ambitious in the last decade NATO exercises. The exercise will be conducted during October-November in Italy, Portugal and Spain. The exercise will be attended by 36,000 troops from 30 countries. Along with the NATO member states, seven more partner nations are participating in the drills: Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, the Republic of Macedonia, Sweden. The purpose of the "Trident Juncture" exercise is to demonstrate the high level of combat readiness of NATO and its ability to respond to new security challenges.
Recalling, September 22, Minister of Foreign Affairs Pavlo Klimkin and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg signed the Agreement on the status of NATO Delegation in Ukraine.This agreement formalizes the status of a diplomatic representative of NATO in Ukraine, which is created on the basis of the NATO Liaison Office and the Center for Documentation and Information. For the first time in its history NATO creates a unique representation in Ukraine, which has the status of a special partner of the Alliance.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case