Ukraine to raise issue of Donbas hostages at upcoming talks with Ayrault, Steinmeier
Iryna Gherashchenko, Ukraine’s representative in Minsk subgroup on humanitarian affairs, told this to the press
‘The increased number of shootings, the use of banned weaponry, the growing number of killed and wounded people – all these issues will be raised by the Ukrainian side at the upcoming meeting with Foreign Ministers of France and Germany (Jean-Marc Ayrault and Frank-Walther Steinmeier)’, Iryna Gherashchenko said, commenting on the visit of the officials that is slated for September 14-15 in Kyiv.
‘Steinmeier is in fact currently the leader of the OSCE, since Germany now leads the Organization. During the meeting, we will raise the issue of non-compliance with Minsk agreements by the other party to the conflict in Donbas, as well as human rights breach in the occupied territories’, the Ukrainian official said.
‘The ceasefire in Donbas only lasted for several days, and it was due to the G20 Summit in China; the Russian side just wanted to show their ‘achievements’ in this area,’ she said.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars