Ukraine to raise an issue of Russia banning transit of Ukrainian goods
Mykolska reports that Ukraine in going to make a statement on discriminatory nature of Russian transit restrictions for Ukrainian goods
Today, on July 14, Ukrainian delegation shall address a meeting of World Trade Organization General Council with a statement on violation of WTO norms and principles by the Russian Federation in light of new Russian restrictions of transit and trade of Ukrainian goods. This was reported by the Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, trade representative Nataliya Mykolska.
Ukraine considers these restrictions both economically and legally unreasonable, leading to suspension of Ukrainian goods transit.
Thus it will significantly downsize further export of goods from the territory of Ukraine, being transported through the territory of Russian Federation.
The restrictions are of discriminatory character, politically charged and do not comply with international obligations of Russia, including those under WTO.
“Ukraine shall use all international legal mechanisms, including those under WTO, to protect itself from trade aggression of the Russian Federation,” – Mykolska stressed.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case