Ukraine to present Supreme Council reforming plan in Brussels
The new European model of Supreme Council has been already developed
During the European Parliament Ukrainian week, which will start on 29 February in Brussels, Ukraine together with European partners will present Supreme Council reforming step by step plan, - announced the Supreme Council Chairman Vladimir Groisman.
According to his words, the development of Supreme Council new European model has been already completed.
Earlier we reported about Ukrainian political bargaining: dismiss Government, remove Prime Minister
"The implementation of this reform, together with the reorganization of the Cabinet before the end of 2016 and their transformation to effective public institutions – is one of the main anti-crisis plan points which is required to eventually change not personalities, but the working system of Ukraine", - stressed Groisman.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case