The government’s press service reported that Kyiv will immediately impose retaliatory actions in response to Russia’s transit restrictions. ‘The government takes and will take all possible measures to protect Ukraine’s national interest and to deflect any manifestations of Russian aggression’, reads the message. The Cabinet demands that Russia immediately cancels the transit ban against Ukrainian exports to third countries.
11:01 29.06.2017 Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
Ukraine to introduce retaliatory measures, counter Russia’s ban on transit of Ukrainian goods
Cabinet demands that the Kremlin cancels the recently implemented transit restrictions
11 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine conflict zone 28 June, 23:27
Poroshenko thinks that Putin is completely unpredictable 28 June, 22:46
- POLITICS11:31US Senate approves $700 billion defense budget bill
- UKRAINE TOP 11:30Money not likely main motive of cyberattackers, - UN
- POLITICS11:01Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
- UKRAINE TOP 10:45Russia, America to hold talks on Ukraine’s Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 10:08Kyiv court continues hearing in Yanukovych case
- POLITICS10:02America ready to strike Syria after news on Assad chemical weapon, - CNN
- UKRAINE TOP 09:20Ukraine-Canada Free Trade Agreement to take force on August 1
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:42Militants shell 35 times in Donbas, one Ukrainian soldier killed
- UKRAINE TOP 08:09Microsoft confirms complicity of M.E.Doc to Petya virus spread
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:2711 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine conflict zone
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine