Ukraine to inititate an alliance with Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus
Ukrainian Foreign Minister is rising an issue on creating a common economic area with Eastern Partnership Countries
Eastern Partnership Countries shall hold negotiations on creating a common economic area in autumn.
Ukraine is initiating creation of common economic area with Eastern Partnership Countries (Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia and Azerbaijan. This was announced by Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin during his press conference.
“Today I raised the question of discussion of creating a common economic area”, - Klimkin announced.
According to the Minister, the countries have intentions to hold consultations on this matter and meet in autumn for further disciussion.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas