Ukraine to initiate a claim against Russia in connection with Donbas issue
This will be sixth lawsuit against Russian Federation, Ministry of Justice reports
In Autumn Kyiv will initiate a lawsuit to the European Court on Human Rights against Russia in connection with the events in Donbas in 2015. The First Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine Natalia Sevostyanova says, "Interfax-Ukraine" reports.
"Another one, the sixth lawsuit against Russia in connection with the events in the Donbas region will be submitted in autumn", she said in Kyiv on Thursday.
The Justice Minister Pavel Petrenko did not preclude the initiating of the next, the sixth claim to the ECHR against Russia, separately for violations in the territory of Donbas.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars