Ukraine to increase economic cooperation with Iran
Countries have signed a memorandum of mutual understanding
Ukraine and Iran have signed a memorandum of mutual understanding that defines all areas of cooperation between the two countries. This was announced by Vice Premier Minister - Minister of Regional Development, Construction and Housing of Ukraine Gennadiy Zubko.
As known, the US and EU abolished sanctions against Iran because Tehran has fulfilled all requirements for the start of implementation of the agreement on the Iranian nuclear program.
"This document will become a concrete action plan for our countries in the development of bilateral cooperation; it will determine the specific terms and performers in all areas of economic cooperation." - Said Zubko.
According to his words, countries will expand and increase the trade turnover in the agricultural sector. Also, Ukraine proposed to Iran to attract investment in the forestry sector, and to cooperate in the field of fisheries, infrastructure and logistics needed to facilitate agricultural products trade.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars