Ukraine to have a delay on debt from Russia
Putin spoke about 3 mln.credit redemption terms, so-called "debt of Yanukovych"
Russia has offered restructurisation of the Ukrainian debt over the next three years - these are better conditions than those offered by the IMF, said Russian President Vladimir Putin on the results of the G20 summit in Antalya (Turkey).
"We are not just agreed to restructure the debt, we have offered the best conditions of the restructuring than IMF asked us for", - he said.
As informewd Korrespondent "We were asked to postpone the payment for the next year. I said that we are ready for a deep restructuring: ready not to receive money this year, and the next year to receive a billion, in the 2017 - one more billion and in the 2018 - one more billion, "- said the Russian president.
He also noted that the IMF is trying to persuade Russia to postpone payments on the debt of Ukraine in 2016.
At the same time, Putin said that he expects that the US, the EU and international financial institutions will provide guarantees of payment by Ukraine of Russian debt.
"And we hope that this issue will be resolved by the beginning of December of the current year", - said Russian President.
According to Putin, the terms are determined "considering the specific schedule of the International Monetary Fund." "We are negotiating on this issue with Ms. Lagarde today, but still spoke with the President and Minister of Finance of the USA", - Putin said, adding that "this proposal was received with interest."
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case