Ukraine to create new government in a few days, - Head of Presidential Administration
After formation of the government Ukraine will receive 1 billion dollars loan guarantees
Head of the Presidential Administration Borys Lozhkin believes that in the coming days a new coalition and new government will be created. He stated this in an interview to "Ukraine" TV channel.
“It’s not a question about will coalition be created for two, for three or four, there are negotiations between the factions of the Parliament, and I hope that all conscious MPs, all factions who think about the future of Ukraine, about intensifying reforms will participate in the creation of a new coalition. What it will look like we’ll see, I think, in the next few days ", - said the head of the AP.
Lozhkin also said that soon after the formation of the Government Ukraine will receive 1 billion dollars loan guarantees.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case