Ukraine suspends transit of Russian cargo trucks
Decision was made at the government session on February 15
The Cabinet of Ministers suspended traffic of cargo trucks from Russia. “In breach of rules and procedures of the World Trade Organization, the Russian Federation stopped the traffic of Ukrainian cargo vehicles through its territory. Until the Russian side explains its actions and solves this matter, Ukraine temporarily suspends movement of cargo vehicles that are registered in Russia through the Ukrainian territory”, reads the message at the website of the Ukrainian government.
The Ukrainian side also held consultations with EU member countries concerning Russia’s fulfillment of its commitments in the WTO.
Previously, on February 12, a large-scale blockade of Russian cargo trucks began in Ukrainian regions. Currently, activists in ten regions of the country supported the blockade.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels