Ukraine shouldn't obstruct elections on its territory, - Russian CEC
"Ukraine's competence is - to ensure the safety of Russian citizens, who would come to the Russian Embassy or Consulate to vote"
The obstruction of the elections on the territory of the embassies and consulates of foreign states is not within the competence of the authorities of Ukraine. This was stated by the head of the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation, Ella Pamfilova, according to the radio station "Echo of Moscow".
"This is not the competence of Ukraine. Ukraine's competence is - to ensure the safety of Russian citizens, who would come to the Russian Embassy or Consulate. They should be protected from the threats of attacks and harassment. After this issue the competence of Ukraine considering future elections is exhausted ", - Pamfilova said.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case